Skip to main content

Switch Kit

Direct Deposit Change Request

Send written notices to companies with which you have direct deposit (employer, government deposits, pension, transfers from other financial institutions, investment dividends, child support or court-issued deposits, etc.) notifying them that you want to switch your direct deposits to your new account at SoundView Financial Credit Union.

Direct Deposit Authorization

Send written notice to set up direct deposits with any new companies or individuals. To change Social Security deposits, visit:

Or call the Social Security Administration at: 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778)

SoundView Financial Credit Union Routing/Transit number: 221183159

Request to Cancel Automatic Payments

Send written notices to companies who automatically take payments from your checking account (utilities, mortgage, insurance, brokerage, credit cards, internet service providers, transfers to other banks, child support or court issued payments, etc.) notifying them that you are closing the account.

Request to Change Automatic Payments

Send this form to companies notifying them that you want to transfer existing automatic payments from your previous financial institution to SoundView Financial Credit Union.

Verify that your direct deposits and automatic payments have begun posting to your new SoundView Financial Credit Union account.

Account Closing Request

Send written notice to your old financial institution informing them you are closing your account.

Adobe Reader

To view and print these documents you need Adobe Reader. If you do not already have this free plug-in for your browser, please download and install Adobe Reader now.

Get Adobe Reader