A SoundView FCU GAP Protection policy includes Auto Advantage at no additional cost. Auto Advantage is also know as Auto Deductible Reimbursement (ADR).
Auto Deductible Reimbursement (ADR):
ADR can help in events where your insurance company has approved a claim exceeding your deduction for a collision or comprehensive claim. ADR pays up to $500 per loss (UNLIMITED losses per year) when a loss is filed and paid by your auto insurance company for a covered vehicle that the primary borrower owns or leases evidenced by the title and insured under an auto insurance policy designating the primary borrower as the name insured.
ADR coverage is effective upon date of enrollment and will continue for 2 years.
Auto Deductible Reimbursement (ADR) does not apply if:
- The vehicle is deemed as a total loss
- The primary borrower does not have an in force auto insurance policy on the member's covered auto at the time of loss
- The claim under the member's auto insurance policy is not covered or has been denied by the member's auto insurance company
- The loss does not exceed the in force auto insurance policy deductible
- The member's auto insurance company has waived the auto insurance policy deductible under the auto insurance policy
- The loss is for a Recreational Vehicle (RV), Trailer, Motor Home, All Terrain Vehicle (ATV), Motorcycle, Boat, Personal Water Craft (PWC) or any other vehicle that does not fall under the definition of a covered auto
- The auto is used for commercial purposes or hire, or the auto is a commercial vehicle as defined by the manufacturer
- The loss is other than a total loss and the member does not repair the auto
How to file an ADR claim:
Call the Claims Administrator at 1-877-296-4892 OR go to www.assuranceplus.com/claims
to request a claim form. Notice of the loss must have been provided to the Claims Administrator within 90 days of the date of Loss, but in no event later than 1 year from date of Loss. To process a claim, the Claims Administrator must be sent a completed and signed claim form, along with the following required documents, within 180 days of the date of Loss, but in no even later than 1 year from date of Loss.
1. A copy of the Automobile Insurance Policy Declarations page in effect on the date of Loss.
2. A copy of the Covered title, registration or loan/lease documents (if applicable) in effect on the date of Loss.
3. A copy of the estimate of repairs or the total Loss statement.
4. A copy of the claim payment check and/or settlement letter from the Auto Insurance Company showing the amount that was paid and that the deductible was satisfied.
5. A copy of the check, credit card charge, debit card charge or cash receipt showing the deductible was paid.
6. Any other information that may reasonably be requested in order to process your claim.
This summary is a brief overview of the program and is not to be considered a full disclosure of policy terms. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for complete forms, conditions, limitations, definitions, and exclusions.