Get Protected - a Route 66 Extended Warranty could save you thousands!
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
Route 66 Extended Warranties are available on all vehicles regardless of age. Whether you have a SVFCU auto loan, a loan with another financial institution, or the car owned free and clear, you can still add the Route 66 Extended Warranty at any time during the life of the vehicle. There is NO deductible on covered parts or labor! All plans include Rental Car Allowance and 24/7 Emergency Roadside Service.
Questions regarding your coverage? Call 1-800-808-0828
- $0 Deductible on all plans (You will be required to pay for fluids, filters and sales tax)
- 30 Day "Free Look" - cancel your plan for any reason within the first 30 days and get a full refund
- Emergency Roadside Service (up to $50 per incident)
- Rental Car Allowance
- Easy Street Warranty - $50 per day
- Main Street/First Street - $40 per day
- Open Enrollment - Coverage at any time!
- SVFCU financed vehicles
- Vehicles not financed by SVFCU
- Vehicles with no lien
- Battery Coverage (with Easy Street and Main Street Plans)
- Repair or replace the battery ($65 contract limit)
- Total Loss Refund (optional coverage)
- $35.00 additional cost
- If the vehicle is declared a total loss, Route 66 will refund the entire premium regardless of claims paid
Emergency Roadside Service: 1-888-207-0166
Need to submit a claim?
Contact the Route 66 Claims Department at 1-800-808-0828 before any work is performed. Information required for authorization of repairs: agreement number, agreement holder's name, current mileage, mechanical complaint, and itemized estimate. Failure to obtain authorization prior to repairs will
result in a non-payment claim.
Upon completion of the repair, authorized claims will be paid for by corporate credit card or check by submitting the following: (1) authorization number, (2) vehicle mileage, (3) date of repair, (4) mechanical complaint, (5) paid itemized invoice including: names, numbers, prices and expressed warranty, (6) description of necessary labor charges, (7) VIN, (8) agreement holder's home telephone number, (9) name and address to whom reimbursement is payable, and (10) customer signature. Submit information to:
Route 66 Extended Warranty
PO Box 1075
Mountain Home, AR 72654-1075
or fax to: 1-800-808-0829
Claims must be submitted for reimbursement within 30 days from authorization date.