You are eligible for SVFCU membership if you fall within one of the following groups at the time you join the credit union.
To open an account, we will need:
- You live, work, worship, or volunteer in the Connecticut counties of Fairfield or Litchfield
- You are a family member or cohabitant of a SVFCU member
- You are an employee of an affiliated Select Employee Group (SEG)
Open your SVFCU account in 3 easy ways:
- Completed Account Card
- Copy of Driver's License or Passport
- $25.00 deposit to your new account
- Visit a branch
- Mail all required items to: SoundView FCU, 14 Research Dr, Bethel, CT 06801
- Complete your account membership online
*To complete online membership, you will receive a package in the mail to return along with the required documents. Failure to return required documentation may result in account closure.