SoundView Lobby Update
We are in the process of returning to standard hours at our physical branch locations with adjustments that will allow us to maintain social distancing recommendations and keep everyone safe.
Effective June 8, 2020, the Boston branch will re-open with staff available to serve you in person on Monday, Thursday, and Friday. Employees will be working remotely on Tuesday and Wednesday. Effective June 15, 2020, the Bethel and Boston branches will be open and staffed five days a week as normal. Bethel branch hours are 8:30am – 5:00pm and Boston branch hours are 8:00am – 3:30pm.
You may notice a few changes, including:
- The requirement of members to wear masks when entering our lobbies unless asked to remove it briefly for identification purposes.
- Markers spread six feet apart to ensure proper social distancing
- New plexiglass barriers between members and employees
- Hand sanitizer will be at the front counter to use as you enter and leave the branch
- Appointments are recommended for any service beyond the teller window
What you can do:
- Members should not enter if they are sick, have a fever or have been exposed to someone who is sick - symptomatic or not
- Handshaking, as a social greeting, will be discontinued
- Do not discard masks, gloves, or other PPE in open trash containers or on our branch property/parking lots
- Please do not use your own products to sanitize equipment such as ATMs, etc. These are sensitive and expensive machines and can be severely damaged by sprays and excess moisture
We ask that you consider continuing to use our remote banking tools such as:
- Online and Mobile Banking download the app on Google Play or the Apple App Store , if you have never enrolled in Online Banking please call us for access at 800-722-2936 option 2.
- Mobile Check Deposit through our Mobile App located on on the menu page. Android and Apple placement may vary. If you have not enrolled yet, contact a representative at 800-722-2936 option 2 to get started.
- ATM Machines - In addition to the machine at our Bethel branch, you have access to over 30,000 machines via the Co-Op and SUM networks.
- VoiceLine Automated Telephone Banking - to check account balances, verify deposits and withdrawals, make transfers and more, call 800-722-2936 option 1.
- Night Drop – Each of our branch locations offer 24/7 secured night drop boxes for payments, deposits, documents, etc.
- For contactless payment solutions, add your SVFCU debit and/or credit card to your Mobile Wallet via Apple Pay™, Google Pay™ or Samsung Pay™. For instructions, click here.
- Call us! Representatives can assist you with assist you with account questions, make transfers, or assist with any of your banking needs at 800-722-2936 option 2.
Thank you for your patience as we make these adjustments to keep you and our employees safe.